Where? What? When?
2017 Missions Conference
Sunday March 12th through Sunday March 19th is our 34th annual Missions Conference. This year's theme: "As the Father has sent me, so I send you" from John 20:21. We have special guest speakers both Sundays and they will be visiting small groups throughout the week as well. Please consider visiting one of these groups during the week. Sign-ups are on the Welcome Table in the Cafe. Our annual International Potluck will be on Sunday, March 19th following our combined 10 am service. Bring something delicious to share and wear international clothing if you have it. It will be so much fun to share, eat and fellowship together.
Sunday Evening Class
Time to Grow! Pastor Mike's new class dives into growing stronger in your faith and being certain of what you believe. It meets on Sundays at 5 pm in the cafe.
Saturday Morning Men's Group
Pastry and Coffee. Bring your own coffee and we'll take turns bringing pastries. The guys get together every Saturday morning at 8 am for Bible study, prayer and fellowship. Join us for
Answers to Difficult Questions
. All men are welcome.
Wednesday Morning Men's Breakfast and Bible Study
This group meets at Ashley's on Main and Madison for breakfast, fellowship and a verse-by-verse Bible study at 8 am. We are currently in 1 Peter. All men are welcome!
Wednesday Morning Bible Study
If you are available during the week, midday, this study is for YOU. This is a topical study of the 8 Big Questions of Faith. You can do a little reading and prepping during the week and then come together to discuss. Open to everyone Wednesdays at 11 am at Pathway. Week 1 Notes
Wednesday Night Prayer Meeting
Come spend an hour with your church family in worship and prayer. It's one of the best hours you'll spend all week. Every Wednesday at 7 pm in the Worship Center.
The Meeting Place
SUNDAYS at 7:00p.m.
| The Meeting Place |No Perfect People Allowed |
Real Life, Real People, Real Recovery
What is The Meeting Place?
- We are a 12 Step Recovery Speaker/Discussion Meeting and Outreach.
- We respect and encourage membership and active participation in all 12 Step Recovery Programs
- We believe in attraction rather than promotion.
- We believe in spiritual growth and spiritual family.
- We believe in carrying the message of hope and love to the newcomer through personal testimony.
- We believe that the 12 Steps and Sponsorship are the beginning of a solution to a deadly disease and that spiritual growth is the key to a contented and sober life.
- We believe in following ALL of the suggestions in AA and NA recovery literature.
- Love and service is our code.